Dedicated Developer Resources
Building the next killer app? Partner with a global leader to bring your payment solution to over one million businesses, from large worldwide enterprises to locally-owned small businesses. We ensure commerce happens smoothly across platforms, whether in-app, in-store or online.
(I) In-App Payments
If you’re adding Apple Pay payments to your mobile app, we can help. We make it easier for you to add this one-touch checkout experience with the In-App Payments, a software development kit that helps to lighten the development workload, saving you time and money while speeding your app’s time to market. With Converge In-App Payments, you can:
Offer your customers a secure, one-touch checkout option where transaction details are never disclosed with the payment
Support sale and authorization-only transactions
Manage and administer additional payment activities online with Converge
For more information about the In-App Payments and implementing Apple Pay for your mobile app, visit the Converge Developer Center by clicking on the link below:
(II) In-Person Payments Bronze Stevie Award Winner
Elavon’s Commerce SDK™ (Software Development Kit) is software that accelerates a businesses’ ability to implement a secure, pre-certified contactless payment solution. Commerce SDKcombines Elavon’s global payment processing with robust security components, including chip card (EMV) enabled terminals, encryption and tokenization into one fully integrated package. Code once with Commerce SDK and get to market quicker with an EMV/Mobile Solution. Supported platforms include Android, iOS, and Windows. talech, a leading tablet payment solution, is integrated into Elavon’s Commerce SDK, allowing their customers to accept chip card (EMV) payments and mobile payments such as ApplePay®. Commerce SDK received the Bronze Stevie (American Business Award) in the category of New Product or Service of the Year, Software, Electronic Commerce Solution.
The Benefits of Commerce SDK™
- Speed to Market | Speedy EMV implementation. EMV chip card implementations that have historically stretched for months, or even years, can now bu up and running in a matter of weeks.
- Mobile Payments | Mobile payments made easy. Let Commerce SDK help you get mobile payment apps up and running.
- Scalability | Mobile payments made easy. Let Commerce SDK help you get mobile payment apps up and running.
- Cross Platform | Cross Platform Flexibility. Commerce SDK can help you quickly build the app that fits your customers’ needs, whether for smartphone or desktop use.
Lane/5000 | Boost NFC acceptance and enhance checkout experience
- Large touchscreen display combined with a compact consumer-facing terminal
- Accelerated checkout, with electronic signature and boosted NFC acceptance
- Designed for the most demanding retail environments
Link/2500 series | Your smart, sleek and simple payments solution
- Specifically engineered for flexibility to accept all payment methods including NFC/Contactless, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay
- Optimised payment solution for all existing infrastructure, thanks to versatile connectivity options
- Payment acceptance in your pocket: the ideal payment terminal for busy mobile merchants
Commerce SDK™ |
Whether you’re looking to add payment capabilities to your e-commerce storefront, software or mobile application or your in-person point-of-sale solution, the Converge API offers the most flexibility across all of your payment channels. From simple to complex integrations, Converge has you and your business covered with the tools and resources you need to connect to the Converge omni-commerce payment gateway. Converge offers a full range of payment types, including:
PIN debit card
Mobile wallets, including Apple Pay and Google Wallet(TM)
EBT (Electronic Benefit Transfer)
E-checks and ACH
Electronic gift cards, including Fanfare®
For more information about the Converge API, visit the Converge Developer Center: